Creative Agents of Change Foundation ("CAC" - a 501c3 non-profit based in Louisville, KY) provides education, information, support and advocacy for artists interested in working in ALL PARTS of the health sector from community-based social justice programs to increase health equity to technology/data projects with large national healthcare insurers. Our aim is to encourage the development of artists as social entrepreneurs -- catalysts who make new options visible for a health sector undergoing large scale transformation. Our training shows artists how to use their artistic practice to support equitable places and to nurture healthy, compassionate people through a health in all policies approach to collective action.
WHAT WE DO
- Encourage meaningful and productive partnerships between arts and health sectors.
- Support the professional development of people working in arts and health.
- Facilitate access to current arts and health research and encourage robust evaluation practice with population/public health professionals.
- Raise the profile of arts and health in the Central Appalachian and Southern States region.
- Provide a collaboration platform for arts and health practitioners at a strategic level.
National Curatorial Board
Katherine Glaser Getchell, Deputy Director of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Barbara J. Bloemink, Ph.D., Curator
James Croak, Artist
Michael and Susan Hort, Collectors