About Creative Agents of Change
Creative Agents of Change Foundation ("CAC" - a 501c3 non-profit based in Louisville, KY) provides education, information, support and advocacy for everyone who believes in the value of creativity in enhancing health and wellbeing. Our aim is to encourage the development of artists as social entrepreneurs who use their artistic practice to support equitable places and to nurture healthy, compassionate people.
WHAT WE DO
- Encourage meaningful and productive partnerships between arts and health sectors.
- Support the professional development of people working in arts and health.
- Facilitate access to current arts and health research and encourage robust evaluation practice with population/public health professionals.
- Raise the profile of arts and health in the Central Appalachian and Southern States region.
- Provide a collaboration platform for arts and health practitioners at a strategic level.
National Curatorial Board
Katherine Glaser Getchell, Deputy Director of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Barbara J. Bloemink, Ph.D., Curator
James Croak, Artist
Michael and Susan Hort, Collectors