- Free community lunch!
- Presentations by artists who would like to do projects with the Smoketown community related to health.
- Meet the community-based artists who live and work in Smoketown who IDEAS xLab is beginning to train as health advocates in our neighborhood.
- Hear from Louisville's Center for Health Equity on specific health issues in Smoketown and health resources information Click here to read the Louisville Health Equity report documenting health disparities in our community.
- And, Shelton McElroy, spoken word artist and advocate for families affected by incarceration, will give a presentation about how the criminal justice system has impacted the health of African American communities.
- Discuss ideas around the Smoketown Art + Health Festival.
For more information, contact Hannah: Hannah@ideasxlab.com