Creating new value
Artists are unique and their practices vary tremendously. We believe that "lived experience" is as crucial to an artist's effectiveness as their training. The IDEAS xLab team works with an extensive national network of artists. Because of our commitment to cultural equity, we have especially deep networks of artists who are POC, LGBTQ+, Jewish, Women, etc. We are matchmaking experts for connecting organizations seeking cultural innovation insights with artists who have the lived experience and the training to meet the challenge at hand.
We ignite more culturally-responsive leadership and connect cross-sector innovation through "challenge everything you know" speaking engagements, publications, and curated events that provide clients and partners with the mindsets, skills, and tools they need to re-imagine and invent the future.
Cultural Change Leadership Development Includes:
- How effective storytelling can exponentially improve community engagement.
- How to build a shared understanding of cultural-based challenges in health.
- Culture mapping ecosystems of engagement.
- How to set “winnable cultural milestones” and hone a compelling message.
- How to design cultural approaches that will work at massive scale.
- How to drive (rather than assume) demand.
- How to develop a co-creation model with communities -- moving from a B2C to a B2B for more effective, lasting impact.
We support culture-shift innovation by partnering with boards and executives to build culturally-responsive businesses and organizations. Using our unique Project HEAL framework, we help leaders move the needle on their top health and healthcare innovation & transformation priorities.
- Social Impact Modeling
- Cultural Simulations Design
- Cultural Frameworks for MVP Creation
- Culturally-responsive Value Proposition Design
- Hypothesis Creation + Testing
- Cultural Change Readiness Assessment
- Cultural Communication Strategies
- Cultural-based Training Workshops for Population Health Innovation
- Developing Multi-Dimensional Measurement Approaches
- Curatorial Services for Health Sector
THE FUTURE OF
Giving money to charity, staff volunteering, painting the community center – all good things but peripheral to the business. We partner with CSR leaders to create cultural frames for their work that can lead to creation of new products and services, help differentiate their brand, and drive deeper engagement with their employees. The goal of our work together is to expand pathways to achieving lasting social impact. The answers to the world’s biggest social challenges will not be found by governments, charities or NGO’s alone. Increasingly big companies are creating new business models, new products and services that deliver lasting, financially viable solutions to the big problems we face. Re-imagining the future of CSR is a challenge! IDEAS xLab can help CSR leaders structure cross-cultural initiatives that drive business innovation while delivering new levels of employee engagement. IDEAS xLab calls this Cultural Impact Innovation - it may well prove to be the future of business.